Don is a Capita Associate Consultant, as well as a preferred Randstad Education timetabler and regularly completes timetables for their client schools.
WELCOME TO TIMEWORKS
We can help you model your curriculum, shape your teaching cycle, organise your school day, and construct your timetable. We can also manage your Student Subject-Choices Programmes.
“You retain control – we carry out the work.”
Experienced Head Teachers appreciate that timetabling requires specialist skills. Technical personnel may have the ICT background but lack first-hand knowledge of curriculum, classroom, and staffing issues. Similarly, it would be wasteful of a senior manager’s time to be involved in the nuts and bolts of timetable construction.
At Timeworks, we have the expertise. For 20 years, Don, our principle timetabler, was a Curriculum Deputy Headteacher in two large comprehensive schools. He has worked as a free-lance timetabler for over 15 years, during which time he has produced over 100 timetables.
Typically, we use software such as SIMS from Capita and it’s related components such as Nova and Options to construct the timetable.
” Don did a fantastic job preparing our timetable. He took time to really get to know our requirements and was very patient throughout the process.”
Free Initial Consultation
If you are interested in any of our services, we will visit you for a preliminary discussion, with no obligation, free of charge. In the case of our timetabling service, we will send you a copy of our Timetabling Protocol ahead of our meeting. More here. Please visit our Contact page to get in touch.
Don has over 15 years’ experience as a free-lance timetabler, and has built up a considerable network of people and institutions. He brings a wealth of experience and expertise, and will usually suggest numerous ways in which your curriculum and timetable can be improved.
- Guidance: Find a Skills Bootcamp 21/01/2022
- Guidance: Free courses for jobs 21/01/2022
- Guidance: Qualified teacher status (QTS): qualify to teach in England 21/01/2022
- Guidance: School resource management: training and support 21/01/2022
- Guidance: Managing coronavirus (COVID-19) in education and childcare settings 21/01/2022
- Correspondence: Child Safeguarding Practice Review Panel: review into safeguarding children with disabilities and complex health needs in residential settings 21/01/2022